Pee Wee AA Tournament
Friday, October 18, 2019 to Sunday, October 20, 2019
Yorkton CWB Terriers Peewee Tier 1
Playing rules will be those used during the regular season and in accordance with Hockey Canada rules with the following additions:
- Any player assessed a Fighting Major, Gross or Match Penalty will not be allowed to continue in the tournament.
- The Referee in Charge shall report to the Tournament Rules Committee within 15 minutes of the gamesâ€™ conclusion:
- Any player assessed a second Major Penalty
- Any player assessed a Misconduct Penalty
- Any player or team official assessed a Game Misconduct Penalty
- Any player or team official assessed a Match Penalty
- Notice of all suspensions during the Tournament shall be forwarded with a full report of the circumstances to the teamâ€™s regular league officials.
- Teams must be registered with Hockey Canada through one of its provincial affiliate. HCR roster is needed
- Team may dress 17 + 2 for games. All players/affiliates must be properly registered to team roster.
- Will be the first named team on the schedule of games. The team designated HOME will be responsible to change sweaters should the colors conflict.
- All Referees and Linesmen shall be qualified and registered with SHA.
- YMH ref/ice assignor to assign all game officials.
- All Round Robin Games shall consist of:
- 5 minute warm-up; 20 minute stop time (2 min break if no flood); Ice resurfaced every 2nd period
- In the event the Tournament falls behind schedule the Tournament Committee has the discretion to run the second period 15 minute stop time.
- There will be no overtime in Round Robin Games. In the event of a tie at the completion of the 3rd period of the Round Robin Games, the score will remain a tie and each team will be awarded one point.
WIN - 2 POINTS TIE - 1 POINT LOSS - 0 POINTS
- In the event a team has a 5-goal lead at any time in the game after the 1st period, the game will revert to straight time (Semi-final and Final Games included). If score reverts back to less than 5, stop time will resume.
- A team not ready to start play at the scheduled time shall forfeit the game
ALL PLAYOFF GAMES
- There will be an A, B, C and D Final.
- Final Games shall be concluded with sudden victory overtime if necessary. Overtime period will be 3 on 3 5-minute stop time. If penalty it will be 4-3 until penalty is over. In the event of a tie the winner will be decided through shoot out match: Three shooters each team- most points win. Alternate shooters from each team until a winner is decided. Each player on a team roster must be used before any player can shoot again.
PROCEDURE TO DETERMINE THE ELIGIBLE PLAYOFF TEAMS In the event that teams are tied for a playoff position, the SHA tie-breaking procedure will apply to determine who is in each final. Section 3.08.01
The Tournament Committee reserves the right to change at its discretion any rules regarding the tournament and disciplinary decisions.