Be sure to check the Arena protocol for updates
Please use this pre-screening to determine if it is safe for you to participate
in a team activity on or off the ice
Please answer the following
- Have you experienced a fever of 38.0 degrees Celsius or greater in the past 14 days?
- Have you received a positive result from a COVID-19 test within the past 14 days?
- Are you waiting the results of a COVID-19 test?
- In the past 14 days, have you been in close contact with anyone that has or had symptoms of COVID-19 that required you to quarantine?
- In the past 14 days, have you or someone you have been in close contact with, traveled to an area that required quarantine upon return?
- In the past 48 hours, have you experienced any of the following new symptoms NOT attributed to another health condition? Fever, Muscle or joint aches and pains, Cough, Loss of sense of smell or taste, Shortness of breath, Dizziness, Sore throat, Nausea, Chills, Vomiting, Headache, Diarrhea, Runny nose, Loss of appetite, Conjunctivitis, Fatigue, Nasal congestion
If any answers are 'YES' then you are not allowed to participate unless cleared by Sask Health.
YMH adheres to the guidelines set forth by the Saskatchewan Health Authority, if a player/coach has a COVID-19 related issue and is not cleared for other activities (ex: school/work) then they should not be attending hockey.
Please contact Healthline 811 for direction if you have health related questions.
sale jerseys from china